Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Good Article for the Day

I came across this article today- and it really got me thinking. Each and every one of these points I think all of us struggle with at one time or another. I know I do! Click on the link and it should take you there.

http://www.lifebuzz.com/just-stop/

Some of my favorite quotes from the article:
* "Success is a battle between YOU and YOURSELF only."

* Don't live your life with hate in your heart. You will end up hurting yourself more than the people you hate. Forgiveness is not saying, "What you did to me is okay." It is saying, "I'm not going to let what you did to me ruin my happiness forever."  Forgiveness is the answer....let go, find peace, liverate yourself! And remember, forgiveness is not just for other people, it's for you too.  If you must, forgive yourself, move on and try to do better next time.
I absolutely LOOOVEEE this one.  There is so much hate in this world- and really it doesn't solve or help anything.  I need to be more forgiving!

*Stop worrying so much! Worry will not strip tomorrow of its burdens, it will strip today of its joy.  One way to check if something is worth mulling over is to ask yourself this question: “Will this matter in one year’s time?  Three years?  Five years?”  If not, then it’s not worth worrying about. I often catch myself worrying about the littlest things that really don't matter.  Tanner has definitely helped me in this area haha.

* "Positive thinking is at the forefront of every success story."

*Stop trying to be everything to everyone.  Doing so is impossible, and trying will only burn you out.  But making ONE person smile CAN change the world.  Maybe not the whole world, but their world.

*"The real world doesn't reward perfectionists.  It rewards those who get things done."

*"Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come."

I really loved every single point this article made but these ones stuck out to me the most.  It was a nice reminder to remember that everyone is their own person, and that YOU can't change a person.  THEY have to want to change themselves.

What a powerful and thought-provoking article :)


No comments:

Post a Comment