Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 28, 2014

19.5 weeks

okay so funny story. We are getting sick of the same old foods hangin out in our fridge for us to devour. It kinda gets old. So...I bought mangos this week. I've never really had a mango, let alone ever thought of buying one. So...it was fun and spiratic. Well..I have this sweet pregnancy app that keeps me posted on how big our little bean is. I love it. And Lo and Behold...week 19 little stevo is the size of a......

MANGO!!!!!!


That's right. Isn't that funny? haha what a coincidence.
So, we whipped out the mango, and I told Tanner to hold it up so I could blog about our mango sized child. IT'S HUGE!!! compared to the jelly bean it was at 8 weeks! crazzzzyyyy.

I told him he looked a little stoned  in this one....























So we attempted another....





















haha his facial expressions kill me lately. such a goober.

So anyway....this past weekish I've felt a lot of interesting, weird, new things in my lower belly. I'm not sure if it's just gas, or if it is our mango. I don't relaly know what I'm looking for, but the Dr. said it feels like little flutters, or popcorn popping. I've had a lot of that this week- so I dunno! Kinda fun though if it is the little babe.

Our 20 week ultrasound is on April Fools day...we are hoping they don't fool us with the gender of our child...because it is driving us NUTS not knowing 100% what it is.....

I'm sure I'll blog about our 20 week ultrasound!

ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment