Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 28, 2013

Deep Love

So a couple weeks ago I was asked to play in a rock opera called. "Deep Love."   I was skeptical at first because I had no idea how a rock opera would be.  When he said I'd get payed $25 an hour he sold me. haha. And I figured it'd be good experience.  Well it turned out to be awesome! Our first performance we found out we'd be getting our hair and makeup done pretty crazy...like dead people.  hahaha.  We had 2 performances in Rexburg, and 2 in Idaho Falls.  It was SUPER FUN! I don't necessarily like rock, but I grew to love the music that we played.  Here's some pics:


 Mckenzie and i went in the basement and we found this...haha pretty funny.
 Okay this picture speaks a thousand words.  So Mckenzie had 3 people redo her hair and make-up.  Well her last re-do the girl made her look like the joker! hahahaa she's doesn't look scary at all.  She and I, and the violist cried to the point of tears it was so hilarious.
I'm glad I was able to perform with these guys! It was super fun! My husband even came twice...haha what a sport.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a little Deep Love for dads birthday....it was interesting but fun to watch you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy you enjoyed Deep Love because it wasn't so enjoyable for me. Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete