Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

2 years?! Really?

I just can't believe that Tan and I have been married for 2 years.  It has flown by!! Well, our day was magical and we were lucky enough to spend the whole day together.  His work is quite slow right now and they don't need him this week...I told him it is a blessing in disguise so that we could spend the day together. We enjoyed sleeping in till 9, I made him breakfast with heart-shaped pancakes and our favorite syrup, talked and reminisced of 2 years ago, and then I went to work for 3 hours.  When I came home, he had cleaned the whole house :) He also had a cute little flower on the table that receives water through icecubes...hahaha I thought that was so funny and random. He also prepared lunch, and had Jimmy Johns sandwiches hiding in the oven.  He was planning on taking us to Cave Falls and reliving our first date, but it was SUPER windy and cold, so we relived it at home instead.  We looked back on pictures of when we dated and all the fun dates we went on. We also looked at our engagement photos, and photos of the many adventures of the 2 years we've been married.  Man we are a crazy couple...haha but I wouldn't want it any other way. It's more fun being unique :) That's our motto.

We both had massive headaches and felt a little crappy after lunch so we took naps and relaxed for a while.  We decided we were boring and didn't want our headaches to ruin our day...so we picked up and drove to Idaho Falls. We gave ourselves a budget of $200 dollars each to spend. We didn't even spend half of that! woot go us. We went to the mall, and i got some cowboy boots and a leather jacket, oh and a set of pink tools.  With a man like Tan who's life revolves around tools and building, I had to get me a set of pink ones. Tanner got a trimmer to trim his mustache as a anniversary gift to me. HAHAHAHA. He actually looked attractive after he trimmed it... :) We had so much fun in the mall. We felt like little kids just joking around and laughing at things in the stores. We went to home depot so Tanner could dream of having every single tool in that store.(maybe someday...) It was torture, but good for him :) bwahaha I'm an evil wife.

We were going to go out to eat for dinner, but nothing sounded good to us.  SO...we went home and had mac n cheese, garlic bread, and butterfinger milkshakes. haha such a healthy meal. But man was it delicious.  We reminisced of our wedding day, and tried to remember the little details of the day.  It's so fun to look back on the best day of our lives. Then we relaxed, watched our show, REVENGE (such a good show we are obsessed) and watched the last episode of that.

SUCH A FUN DAY!  I just am so grateful to have the funny, crazy, hilarious, hardworking husband that I do.  He teaches me something everyday, and more importantly, makes me laugh every single day of my life.  There's not a day that goes by where I don't love him more and more. He's the cherry to my cheesecake, and I feel so blessed to be married to him!

LOVE YOU TAN-HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Love,
Wifey

oh ya p.s. someone stole our moped a couple weeks ago. WHO DOES THAT?!?! Yeah...I'm still a little bitter about it. That thing was my baby.

Here's some pics of our love day.






                                                 We have fun. and we are in love.

1 comment: