Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Camp Gear!

So, Tanner's family loves camping.  I've never been a camper, but I've decided to have a god attitude about it and just give it a shot.  Well, his Dad had a coupon for Kelty online for 45% off camping gear.  We thought it would be a good opportunity to get our camping stuff, and it finally all came!! We were really excited.  Tanner was like a little kid- he couldn't wait for it all to get here.  It got here when he was at school, so I decided to set it all up so when he came home it would all be there waiting for him :)  I lied to him and told him that the camping gear didn't come, but it really did. Anyway, here it all is!


We got a cooler, a tent, (His dad loves saying the name- PARTHENON 4 haha) 2 sleeping bags, 3 duffle bags, a backpack, a sleeping pad, a camp sink, a base camp kitchen, an air mattress, a lantern, and I think that's it.  We are excited to use it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you like to camp now that you're all married and stuff and stuff and things!

    ReplyDelete