Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

1st Stevens Reunion!

Well, this past weekend was the first Kevin Stevens reunion!  Not only the first for me, but the first for all of Tanner's siblings to get together and have their own 'Stevens' reunion.  My family had our first Ron Anderson reunion last year.  We left on Wednesday afternoon and we went to his brother Trent's house in Logan.  We stayed the night there.
Day 1: In the morning, we all drove to LAGOON!  Tanner has 2 brothers, and 3 sisters. An older sister, 2 older brothers, and 2 younger sisters.  So there were a lot of us there, but it was a blast!  Unfortunately, I didn't feel good all day, so I sat and helped take care of the kids. 
This is the only pic I got, but this was the first ride we went on- the famous white roller-coaster.  What a fun day we had :) We drove to the camp site, and got there at like 10:30 at night.  It was kind of a joke because we had to set up our tent.  Fun memories though.



DAY 2: Everyone was kind of exhausted from lagoon, so we just kind of hung out and relaxed.  We went on a little hike with the kids, attempted to fish, took fun pictures, sat by the fire, went on a forewheeler ride, and other chill things.  Here are some pictures:
                            Our tent is the one on the left, Trent's is the one on the right.
                                                   First morning of goin campin!
We went on a little hike with some of the nieces and nephews.  This is Addie.  She's a doll.
                                                   Addie and Casuree holding hands.
                                         My lovely hubby being a goof.  I sure love him.
                                                                                  :)
                                   Tan and I found this awesome rock!  We kept it. haha. like little kids.
          All the little kids getting ready to go on a scavenger hunt.  They were all so excited!
                                                    Tanner and Wyatt being goofy.
                                                     Stace and Dillon bein cute.
                                         Big Springs Campground is where we camped.
                                                     Cute Kaybree picking her nose.
                                                                       Kinslee hahaha.
                             We went shooting- here's Tanner covering Chase's ears haha.
                                                       Aubree shooting her first gun!

Super fun day!!!

DAY 3:  LAVA HOT SPRINGS!!!
We drove to Lava, but I didn't get many pictures. Here's a few though.
                                         Yes. This is my husband. whom I love so much.
So on our way back, there was a train that was blocking the way to our campground.  We sat there and sat there because it wouldn't move! There was a whole line of cars on both sides of the train that were just sitting there waiting haha It was pretty funny.  Finally Whitney and her bf went and asked the captain to move.
                                        I was watching Kinslee in the car- she is so funny!
Then we got home and we just kinda did our own thing.  Tanner and I went on a little walk and took some interesting pictures.  We also scared Whitney and her boyfriend haha.
So all the little girls loved catching butterflies.  I helped them catch some- it was fun to see how excited they got.  They named this butterfly 'goldie' because she had gold on her wings.  They made her a grave because she died. So here's 'goldie' on her deathbed. hahaha.

DAY 3: We started off the day by going on a hike with everyone.  We didn't last very long because all the kids were getting cranky.  It was scorchingly hot but it was fun.
                                                                   Us on our hike.

                                                                     haha. being goofs.
We took some of the kids to a little creek- they loved it.  here's 1 year old Dillon.  cutie pie.
                    Then we had to say our goodbyes.  Here's a cute little picture of us all above.


*For my first camping experience, I will say that it was so much fun!! besides the fact that I either had a migrane, a muscle spasm, or I was nauseous, I still had so much fun.  I will always remember my first official camping trip because it was so much fun.  I am so grateful to have such a wonderful second family- I love them all!!
  Till Next year...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! It's T.I.M.E. for another one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Blog, wondeful pics, I can't wait to see more. Ruby Johnson

    ReplyDelete