Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

BILL COSBY!!

Sorry it's taken me so long to blog, Tanner and I have been busy!! Anyway on June 7, Tanner and I went to Bill Cosby at BYU-Idaho.  My parents had 2 extra tickets so they gave them to us. Oh my heck, he is so funny!  Everyone was laughing so hard, the entire time.  I think why Tanner and I were laughing so hard is because a lot of the stuff he was talking about related to our marriage.  He talked about how when you get married, the woman starts to order the man around.  And she 'hides' her husbands clothes from him.  Tanner and I died because that is exactly what I do.  When I'm cleaning the house, and his clothes are everywhere, I hide them so that he has to find them.  Then hopefully he'll realize I hate it when he leaves his clothes around- haha.  Bill Cosby also talked about how husbands always get blamed for things, when really- it was the wife's fault haha.  This has also happened.  Oh man- we thoroughly enjoyed our night- and it was such a fun date night for the week!  Thanks mom and dad for the tickets!!  Here's some pics:
                                      We took this before the show.  We were excited.


             I think one of the funniest things about the show were his faces...he has the funniest facial     expressions hahaha.

                                                             Hilarious. Definitely a fav.

No comments:

Post a Comment