Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day!

Unfortunately this year, my dad is in Israel.  So I didn't get to say Happy Fathers day to him today.  But I am so thankful to have my dad.  He is so supportive, and still is even though I am married.  He is such a good example to me, and has taught me so much about the gospel.  I am thankful for his patience- and for raising all of my siblings and I in the gospel.  My dad is such a good friend- he is such a wonderful person who loves to make everyone feel loved.  I am grateful for his happy face that brightens my day whenever I need a smile.  I am so grateful to have him. Thanks for everything.  Dad, I love you!!!

I am also thankful for my 'second' dad.  He is also such a good example, and always has a positive attitude about anything and everything.  When he's not around, there is always something missing.  I look forward to spending more time with him and getting to know him a little better. Thanks, Kevin, for letting me steal your son forever. :) Love you both!

1 comment:

  1. Dads are a wonderful part of every girl's life! Mom's aren't so bad either........

    ReplyDelete