Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Food experimentation..

Here are some recipes I've tried lately that I think have been a success!
Fruit Pizza:
*What I did for this was I used one of those packages of sugar cookie mix and used that for the crust. You cook it for as long as the package says.  Then I put a layer of whipped cream, and then cut strawberries, kiwis, and bananas! It was delicious :)

STRAWBERRY JAM!:
I have been really excited to make strawberry jam, just to say that I've actually tried it1  I think it turned out to be a success!
*So, what I did for this was I bought a box of pectin, and inside there is an insert that gives you directions for different kinds of jams.  Well, we had strawberries that were going to go bad so i decided to make strawberry freezer jam!  It is delicious as well.


It made so much!  2 yogurt containers, 5 glass containers, and 1 Tupperware container.  I'm excited to have this on hand all the time.

Something else I made lately were bacon filled potatoes.  I found this recipe on pinterest.  It's not hard though.  All you do is cut a raw, peeled, potato in slits.  Make sure you don't cut through the whole potato though.  Then you get raw bacon, and you put little pieces of bacon in each slit you cut.  These were a hit.

They look kind funky but they were actually quite good!

No comments:

Post a Comment