Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mothers Day!!


Sorry I haven't posted in a while...my password somehow didn't work for like 2 weeks...super annoying.  But anyway, mothers day was 2 sunday's ago, and what a wonderful day it was.  I've always thought it to be so cool that we actually have specific days set aside to celebrate mothers and fathers. I told that to my mom and she said, "They need to have every day be a mothers day." hahaha I love that woman.  But anyway, we decided to tell both of our moms that we were going to the other moms house, so both of them would be bummed...haha.  Well we decided we wanted to surprise both of them on their special day.  So first we went to my house and surprised Jillian.  We decorated the kitchen with a sign, streamers, and some balloons. We dressed up in nerdy and hideous outfits, waited till she got home from church, hid downstairs, sneaked upstairs and crawled around, and scared the living daylights out of her.  She was outside talking to my dad, so Tanner and I snuck up on her.  Tanner called her phone so that she would hear it and go into the kitchen to answer it.  Well when she turned the corner, there two strangers were, with tights on their heads, and one yells, "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!"  Haha it was hilarious.  She screamed at the top of her lungs, and we got a good kick out of it.  Here's the video to prove it:


Oh it was hilarious.  We love scaring my mom.  We had a nice chat with she and my dad, and then we were off to do the same to my mother-in-law!  Here are some pictures:

I found this adorable sign at Deseret Book and I loved it.  This has always been my moms motto, to live a more simple life.  So I decided it was perfect! I bought both of us one so now I have the same one haha.
I love this picture with all of my heart!!! hahahahaha it kills me because this is exactly how my mom and I are.  We always have fun together, and I just love her.
I am so grateful for such a wonderful mother.  I'm grateful to have someone I can talk to whenever, and one that will help me become the best wife I can be.  My mom has been such an example to me, and I hope I can be like her someday.  There's just something special about your mom, something that no one else has and can ever have.  She is everything to a daughter.  And she is everything to me.  I love you mamma!!! Love, your little Maddie poo-ba!


After we surprised my mom, we drove to Ashton and did the same to his mom.  We decorated her bed with notes, and put up a sign on their balcony.  Here's pictures:

Tanner and I wanted to try and put a "memory lane" on Stacey's bed.  On one side I put some fun memories she and I have made together from the day I met her until now.  Tanner did the same thing but he wrote things from when he met me, until now.  It was kind of fun to have a trail leading up to why we love her.  She also had a great reaction to two strangers scaring her in her own bedroom:


I am also deeply grateful for my mother-in-law.  She has been such an inspiration to me in times that I've been in need.  She is so funny, and such a pleasure to be around.  I have definitely been blessed to have her as my second mom.  Love you Stace.

I'm just so grateful for the two mom's that I have.  They are both so wonderful, and make me feel like such a gem all the time.  Love you both!!! Happy Mothers Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment