Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

:)

So....I know every woman out there thinks they have the best husband in the world.  But I think after reading this post, we all would agree that MADDIE STEVENS has the best husband in the world.  There are many reasons why I do, but this is the most recent one.  A little background on this,  So  last night Tanner and i started watching Rango.  It's about a lizard, and it's hilarious.  Well, I got bored and started painting my toenails.  Without saying anything, Tanner took off his socks, put his feet up by mine and said, "paint mine."  I just kind of stared at him like are you serious?  But...I didn't hesitate, and I got right on it!!  I painted them pink and purple with a cute little message on them.  I was laughing my head off the whole time because I kept wondering why he was letting me do this. hahahahahahahaha oh my heck so funny.  When I finally let him look, he died.  As I'm sure you can imagine.  But, we went to bed and he didn't ask me to take it off.  Now ladies- if you have a husband like mine- you know he's a keeper.  hahahaha I love him so stinking much!  Anyway, here are some pictures:

                                                                   Here's HIS toes
                                                                And here's mine.
                                  This is true love. hahahaha. I just got thinking...in 10 years when I                         show our kids my blog, what are they going to think?? BAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

  1. haha funny! my husband came in to see me at school today and i gave him a pedicure and his toes are now lime green. haha and he loves them which is the best part. lol oh the things we do for love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Calvin and I were dating, he let my roommates and I paint his FINGERnails and color his hair (this was the 80's...guys only permed their hair back then!)
    That's when I realized he was a "keeper."

    ReplyDelete