Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Loverboy's 23rd birthday!!

It's kinda of weird to think that my hubby is 23.  Because I'm only 19. haha.  I forgot to post about his birthday, but it was back in April, the 10th.  The night before his birthday, I planned a surprise party at his parents house.  A bunch of his close friends came out and we had cake and icecream, played games, and sat in the hot tub.  It was really fun, and I think I surprised him!  We spent the 'birthday eve' at his parents house out in Ashton.  In the morning, Tanner didn't wake up until about 10. haha he wanted to sleep in on his birthday so, I let him. I asked him what he wanted to  for his birthday and he said he wanted to go out to his and build something.  He loves to build things, and he is way good at it.  He built me some plaques so I can do crafts for our apartment.  Let's see, he and I went on a fore-wheeler ride and went on a little hike.  It was fun.  We went to a fresh hot spring, and drank a sip of the water. It was delicious!  We headed back to Rexburg, and we went to eat at Sammy's, his favorite hamburger and shake place.  Then Tanner, his best friend Aj, and I went to a movie.  I don't remember what it was, all I remember was it was stupid. hahahahaha.  We all came out and just laughed because it was so dumb! Good memories.

Both our families had birthday dinners for him, it was sweet.  My family has a tradition on birthdays where we go around the table and say one thing we love about the birthday person.  So this time it was my hubby.  I liked hearing all the things my family said they love about him, because it made me realize even more how lucky I am to have him.  At both of our houses we had steak, because oh man, Tanner would die if he didn't have steak at least once a week! hahaha I love him. 

Anyway, his birthday was fun, and I am just so grateful for my husband.  It is weird to think that we will be together forever, but I wouldn't want to spend forever with anyone else.  We have both helped each other through a lot, and it strengthens us every day.  I'm grateful for my Heavenly Father for sending Tanner to me.  He sent the perfect person to me.  Love you Tanman. 

Here's some pics of his bday festivities:




                                                             Love you loverboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment