Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Our new found love

Well, Tanner and I have found our new found love.  Any guesses????




















.....FISHING!!!!  I've always enjoyed fishing, and he's always wanted to go more, so we decided to make it a weekly thing!!  We love it.  It's relaxing, it's a break we both get from school, its time we get to just be together, its a time to get away from our hot apartment, and many more things.  I just like it because it's just me and my hubby, doing something we love, with the one we love.  So far, we've caught 8 fish total. haha.  None of them have been large but we figure we have to make baby steps right???  Here's some pictures.
 This was our fishing trip on Saturday.  We went to Robinsons Creek in Ashton.  This was my first fish.  Biggest one of the day...haha
                                  Here's Tanners little minnow. hahahahahahaha just kidding.
 Gorgeous view!!  We had to hike a ways to get where we were.  My legs are all scratched up from it, but it was all worth it.
                                           What a fun day.  And I sure love my hubster.

No comments:

Post a Comment