Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Diamond Rio!

Last night was the Diamond Rio concert at BYU-Idaho.  I got strep throat the day before, and so I was really bummed because the doctor said I was contagious for another 48 hours.  Which meant that i probably shouldn't go out in public and get the whole world sick. haha.  So, we planned not to go and to do something else.  As the night came nearer, I was complaning because I wanted to go so bad!!! Well at about 6:45 my mom called Tanner and said she had 2 extra tickets.  WOOHOO!!! So we were able to go!  We had better seats then my parents, and Tanners family.  It was hilarious.  The concert was spectacular, I had a ball!!   Thanks mom and dad for the tickets!!!


The audience was huge!!! the whole hart was packed!


1 comment:

  1. Since everyone else in the family has decided to move away......you will now get spoiled! Maybe your seats were better but Dad went to school with Dan Truman, the piano player!!!! NA-Na-Na! Glad you emjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete