Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Gracie is 3! Gender Reveal

my baby girl needs to stop growing up. GOLL time is going by fast. We found out the gender of our baby close to gracie and tanner's bday so we threw a triple party! bday party for gracie, bday party for tanner, and gender reveal party for baby!

Gracie got a new dot dot smile dress, some sparkly light up shoes, and a bubble blower.
enjoy the pics :)










so for our gender reveal party, we had 2 bowls where people could guess if the baby had nuts, or no nuts. hahahahahahahaha.

 I thought it was hilarious!!! so clever

 so long story short, my sister had all our friends go around in a circle and tell us if they thought it was a boy or a girl. I had a pie I was hiding from tanner, when it was his turn i squished it on his face. At this time Gracie was super attached to her dad. she got SO SAD and SO MAD at me for doing that to her dad. she started screaming and came up to me yelling at me: "why did you do that to my dad! stop it mom!"






 It was a fun party!!!!!

ITS A BOY!!!! not what we were expecting at all. we both thought it was another girl!



18 weeks prego.

No comments:

Post a Comment