Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2019

30 weeks/randomness


I remember when I took this picture I thought "how on earth can my stomach get any bigger?" And then I remembered i had 10 weeks to go. oh my HECK.


ok here's a different attitude. hahaha.
 look how CUTE THESE PICTURES ARE!!!! my insurance covered 4D pictures so you better believe i got some! I'm so in love with them.








It's starting to seem a little more real that my time with just my girl is coming to an end. So we celebrated by getting matching mommy n me dresses!


 and we went and got pedicures!



 I mean look how gorgeous she is.....


gracie and her very best friend, nikki.







mmmmmmmmmm enjoy that ice-cream girl. you're only young once.

No comments:

Post a Comment