Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2019

20 weeks with a BOY

Tanner and I are SHOCKED it's a boy! but so so excited.




At around 12 weeks I decided to switch OB's. I went to seasons in the past with all my previous pregnancies. They were good and I loved linda webster. but I didn't want to deliver at madison memorial again. I've had terrible experiences there. My best friend brook found a dr in idaho falls, dr. allphin so i switched to him. It was UNBELIEVABLE the difference between the 2 offices. At seasons I felt like I was just another number, and they had forgotten about my previous miscarriages, and just some other random things happened. Dr. Allphin was just a breath of fresh air and I felt like I wasn't another number, and that he actually cared about me and my past miscarriages. He was also recognized as the best OB in southern idaho for 2018 so that made me feel good too.  I wanted to deliver at mountain view hospital so thought I'd give another doctor a shot.

Still crossing our fingers!!!! hang in there baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment