Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

baby?

Well, we have made it to 32.5 weeks. I'l be 33 weeks on Friday!

The past few days, I've been having a lot of cramping that feels like I'm starting my period, and a HORRIBLE backache! The backache has been so bad it's kept me up at night.  I finally decided to call my Dr. today just to be safe.  Well, it's a good thing I did! They checked everything out and found I have a yeast infection, I'm 80% effaced already, and she pretty much just wants out! haha. Their famous words every time I go in are, "wow! you have the hardest stomach we have ever seen/felt!" hahaha. Poor baby girl doesn't have any room to move around in there.

they left me with these words......

"Well, since you are already 80% effaced, expect her to come anytime from now until 2 weeks."

AHH!!!! Freaked me out a little. they hooked me up to a monitor for an hour and said that I'm having a lot more contractions than usual at the point that I'm at. Since I'm high-risk and preterm delivery runs in my family, they are going to keep a close eye on me and little miss.

Am I scared?
yes.
Am I nervous?
yes.
Am I ready?
Not really- haven't really got her room put together or anything.

BUT....I've gotta be ready. She could come tomorrow, she could come next week, she will be here within 2 weeks!! It's a crazy thought.

They did an ultrasound on me today and I saw her HAIR! CURLY HAIR!!! ahh. I'm excited to see what she looks like, but I REALLY am hoping she stays in there until I'm at 34 weeks. 34 weeks is more of a milestone for her.

For now, I have to go in twice a week to get a shot in my butt to help her lungs fully develop. They also told me to stop working....so now I'm a homebody :)



I'm a little nervous, but I know that God will help pull us through this.  I feel like everything is going to be okay, I just need to be calm.


Here's some pics of me and her at 32 weeks!
She's about the size of a squash. I feel like she's a lot bigger than that though haha.




Oh ya, I didn't blog about this but this past saturday, Tanner and I went to an 8 hour birthing class!!!! hahahaha yeah I pretty much made Tanner go with me.  He wasn't too excited at first, but we both came out of the class glad we went! I definitely learned a lot and helped put my mind at ease on some things.

My 2 besties Lexi and Becca threw me a baby shower the end of January, and I got some really great stuff! 'baby girl got spoiled :) I got a pack n play, a bouncer, tons of cute pink clothes haha, diapers, wipes, blankets, and more!! I'm grateful for all my friends and family that went.

Here's some pics :

 I love these girls so much.


I LOVE this picture of me and Lexi. Best friends since we were 6 years old, now we're having baby girls together. Hopefully they will be as good of friends as she and I have been all these years! Lexi's due 5 weeks ahead of me. We will see which baby girl comes first! :) ahh!!!!

Here's to hoping little miss stays in there for at LEAST 2 more weeks  :) We can do it.

1 comment:

  1. I check your blog, my email, voxer and anything else every single day to stay up to date! Hang in there sweetie!

    ReplyDelete