Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving this year was wonderful, as always.  We spent thanksgiving day with my brother jaxon and his family, my brother tanner, and my mom and dad.  Thanksgiving day was super relaxing.  We just hung out and watched football until dinner at about 3.  We devoured 8 delicious pies....hahahaha.  They were so yummy! I went black friday shopping with my brothers, and man after this years experience I'm not so sure if I'll go again...haha.  I stood in line all by myself for 2 HOURS! And I was wearing sandals, and a light jacket.  Yeah not a good idea, but I was not planning on doing black friday shopping.  Anyway, I guess it was worth it driving home in a hot car.  We played games all night long- probably my most favorite thing to do with my family.  

On Friday Jax and I took my nieces to the arcade, and guess who won the jackpot...yep...me.  It was hilarious.  The girls loved it.  We had so much fun that Me, Tanner, Jaxon, Megan, and Tanner went back and played arcade...yes we did and it was SO fun.  I secretely love arcade games.  Then us 4 went to Captain phillips which was SOO good...I would recommend it to anyone. And then we went to Costa Vida for dinner.   We came home and played more games...till 1 am.  Yeah tanner and I were worthless Sat morning. :)

Saturday we went out to Ashton to be with Tanner's family. We just relaxed out there, watched Despicable Me 2, and played lots of games.  Today we had ALL of his siblings together- that's always so fun.  We took famly pictures, and had a feast for a meal. I'm very thankful for the 2 families that I have- they are the best!!

Unfortunately, this is the only pictures I got.  But it's awesome right?!

1 comment:

  1. That was awesome when you hit the jackpot! The tickets just poured out of that machine

    ReplyDelete