Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 in a Nutshell

Wow. What a year it's been.  Every year my dear grandmother puts together what's called, "Cousin Pages." All of us cousins write a page or two on the fun events that happened in the previous year.  We send those to her, along with some pictures, and she prints them out and gives them to all of us to stick in our binders.  I LOVE this tradition.  One of my favorites for sure.  And it's not cheap- so thank you grandma!! So...I just want to do a final shabang and highlight our fantastic year of 2013!

-February we found out we were pregnant, had a miscarriage in March.  Not necessarily a fun experience, but we learned a lot from it and are grateful for it.
-LAKE POWELL! such a highlight of our year
-BUGSY the bunny. yes that's right. We got a bunny and it was actually a really fun month of our life. She was hilarious and was fun to play with.
-Getting a moped for my birthday.  I have always wanted a moped- they have always looked so fun to me.  Someone stole it in September....
-Celebrating my 21st birthday. Now I can drink. hahaha.
-A last minute T.I.M.E. reunion at Jax and Meg's house. SO FUN!
-"Paul Bunyan Days....." the weekend that all the Stevens boys get together and chop wood for their dad for the winter while the women craft inside.
-Celebrating our marriage of 2 years.  Time has flown by! It has been the best 2 years of my life.
-Playing in a Folk Opera/band.  I had so much fun and I even got payed :)
-Deciding on a career path for myself- DENTAL ASSISTING! It took me like 6 months to FINALLY make the decision but I love it so far, and will be trained by my dentist starting January 2014.
-Thanksgiving!  Always a holiday that leaves me more grateful for all my blessings.
-Christmas!  This Christmas was awesome-I don't think any Christmas will get better than this one.  Brett and Aub came up on the 26th and surprised my parents! So fun- they were here for about a week, and Ash and Eth were here for about a week too!


-There are many more fun things that happened in our year, but these were just a few highlights.  Bring it on 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment