Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

short but sweet

I am very grateful.  It's just kind of struck me the past while.  I don't know if it's because the holidays bring families together, or that Tanner and I are just super blessed. probably both. but MAN! life is good. I watched these 2 videos the other day and I just  HAVE to share them because they brought me to tears.

http://mashable.com/2013/12/09/westjet-christmas-miracle-ad/#:eyJzIjoiZiIsImkiOiJfYnR6ZndmNWdtZmZyM2g3cyJ9

-I decided this year for Christmas that I wanted to take $30 or so out of Tanners spending money for me and find a family in our ward or anywhere in Rexburg that just can't afford to get any gifts.  I  mean can you imagine that?  Not that Christmas is all about gifts but think of children that don't get presents...it's devastating! And I really feel like it would not only bless their lives, but more importantly ours.  To give is better than to receive in my book. So...after watching this it really made me want to do it even more.  :)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugV6QGcafEE

-There aren't enough words for this one. I hope we can all strive to remember Christ at this time of year!

I am grateful for these videos that I came across the other day.  It's always nice to have a daily pick me up.

1 comment: