Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bear Lake

Bear Lake is so incredibly pretty.  The water reminded me of Lake Powell.  It was such a pretty turquoise blue, I just couldn't get enough of it!  I love water, and more especially turquoise blue water.  oh man.  We went to bear lake with his parents, little sister, and his older brother and his family.  His parents rented jet skiis and man we had a ball! I love those things- they seriously are one of my most favorite things to do.  I love the freedom that comes from coasting across the water.  I catch myself laughing my head off to the point where I can't control it because it's just so dang fun! seriously though. I would ride jet skiis every day if I could.  One of the lake patrol guys came up to Kevin and told him that we could get a misdemeanor if we kept up what we were doing.  We were all so confused, and then he clarified that you aren't allowed to circle each other on jet skiis because it's just too dangerous. We were the only ones at the lake doing it... ;) We had no idea! It was fun while it lasted though! hehe. We spent most of Saturday on the lake, and then went to the campsite where the camper was at.  We had hamburgers for din-din, and made cupcakes to celebrate Adley's 1st birthday.

Everyone got super sunburnt except me...haha.  I didn't get pictures unfortunately, but let's just say my husbands feet have had better days. They are blistering, and they look very uncomfortable.  Poor wittle guy.  We had such a good time, and it was so relaxing, and a much needed weekend :)





                                              hahaha me trying to be a model.





                                                he is such a dork. i love it.





Thanks for the fun weekend stevens clan!

No comments:

Post a Comment