Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Camping!

Tanner and I are both super busy.  I have a full time job and one part time job, and Tanner has a very strenuous more than full time job.   Between us, we cherish the time we have together at nights, with no kids, just us. We decided we wanted to be spontaneous and go camping this past weekend. Between the super hard and rocky ground, not a lot of preparation, and tons of animal noises at night, it was a much needed little break.  We drove out to Warm River Springs, and just found a random spot and set up camp. We made tinfoil dinners, roasted star bursts, and watched megamind in the tent.  Sat morning we packed everything up, made pancakes and bacon, and went fishing.  We went on a little hike, and only caught one tiny little fish....hahaha.  Kind of a failure but it was still fun.  Then we went to his parents house and watched Real Steel and I witnessed tanner bawl like a baby.  A sight I rarely get to see :)

What a FUN weekend.
Thanks my love.












                                                       makin pancakes for breakfast :)
                                                       trying to put the fire out....haha

                  It was a much needed break, and I'm grateful I could spend it with my bff.

1 comment:

  1. Love and cherish your randomness...the day will come when it's hard to plan those. Then when you are in your fifties and empty nesters, the randomness can begin again! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete