Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stevens Fam Reunion

So I totally forgot to blog about this, but better late then never!  So Tanner's dad's side of the family had a family reunion with all of Kevin's siblings and their kids.  They put up a zip line, made a rope swing, put up hammicks, and set up a pavilion area.  Tan and I got there late, but they had a family auction which was pretty hilarious, we witnessed Grandma ride one of their horses, it was so funny!  Stacey put together games for the adults, and also games for the little kids. It was a party.

Prepare for picture overload!


























2 comments:

  1. how fun! looks like a party. So at first glance I totally thought the 4th picture down was me. In fact every time I look at it I think it's me. Weird.

    ReplyDelete