Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This christmas was just.....incredible.  Words can't even describe how grateful I am.  I got so spoiled this year by my hubby...and I really don't deserve it.  I am so grateful for Tanner, he is so loving, and SUCH a hard worker.  Construction is not an easy job, and I am so incredibly grateful  for him for working every single day for our family, with little to no complaints.  Anyway, we slept at his parents house in Ashton the 23-25 and we had a blast.  Christmas Eve we watched the Grinch, opened up our pajamas, and just relaxed.  We made a 'uni-bed' and put all the mattresses together so we could all sleep together. We slept in the living room, and watched the Grinch.  We all decided that we were going to stay awake for the Grinch....but ya that didn't happen.  I was the only one awake at 11 p.m., watching the Grinch all by myself.  BUT, I love that show so It was fine :) We woke up at 6 am, and started opening presents.  Tanner seriously just spoiled me, and I still can't believe it. I am so blessed. I was trying to hold back tears all morning.  I got a Bosche, a T3I Canon Camera, a rice cooker and steamer, a bunch of picture frames and cute decorations, and more.  We had been talking about getting a camera and decided we didn't have the money right now, but that we would save up for it.  Well Tanner is a smart cookie and bought it in Montana where there's no sales tax.  I couldn't stop crying for like 10 minutes, and I just didn't know waht to say, or how to act, or anything.  I definitely don't deserve being treated how I am by Tanner, but I am so grateful and blessed to have him in my life.  Christmas Day we had prime rib, played monopoly, and just hung out with his family.  We had such a good time!

The 26th we went to my house, and exchanged presents with my parents.  I was also very overwhelmed with what they gave Tanner and I, and I also didn't know what to say.  Lots of hugs were shared, as well as tears. We played some games with them, and just talked and had a good time with them as well.  Overall, I am so just SO, SO, grateful.  I am so blessed, and need to be more grateful for the things that I have. The Lord is definitely mindful of Tanner and I at this time in our lives, and I am grateful for this gospel and for the sacrifice that my savior made for me personally.  I love my wonderful husband, and my family, and Tanners family so much.  I am so grateful just for everything!  I love my family so much, and I love this gospel, and my savior.  I am so blessed.  Too blessed.

I didn't get a whole lot of pictures but here's some:







                      We had crab legs for dinner....and tanner ate a entire plate of them....





                                          Our cute little white christmas tree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment