Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 4, 2013

Bye Bye 2012!

Well, 2012 was probably one of the hardest years of my life.  For a number of reasons, it was really hard, full of lots of change, discovery, adjustment and loads of other things. I learned a lot this past year, about myself, my husband, about life, about challenges and trials, and about my Savior.  He is there for all of us, all we have to do is open up a path for him to enter our lives, and He is there. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have that He is always there for me.

 Jan 1, 2013 is my start to a better year!  On New Years Eve, our friends Becca and Mitch Merrill invited us to go to their cabin in Island Park. We went on a late night snomobile ride, watched movies, played games, ate food, and just had a good time together. We all tried our hardest to stay awake until the clock struck 12, and oh man was it a painful process.  We all took turns closing our eyes for 10 minutes and then waking each other up.  We made a toast to the new year, and then zonked out. New Years Day we slept in till like 9, watched the Rose Bowl, played scattergories, talked and laughed, and relaxed.  Later we tied a rope to the back of the snowmobiles, and rode on the back on Becca's snowboard.  I'm retarded and I fell flat on my bumbum, and bruised my tailbone.  It did not feel good, but it was fun!  We all took turns doing that, and it was a blast! Here's some pics we attempted to get with our new camera:


















Tanner doesn't snowboard so when he did cuz we all made him it was hilaroius. He was actually like pro! I was impressed.

I'm grateful for the challenges I had in 2012 that have helped shape me into who I am.  Without trials, we don't progress. I'm excited to see what the new year brings us!! Bring it on 2013

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for always sharing such meaningful thoughts and experiences. I pray that this will be a great year for you and Tanner and that you will continue to grow and love. Lo0ve you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pics.... I love you and I'm glad you have someone like tanner Colby!

    ReplyDelete