Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January update

So Tanner and I have done some pretty fun and crazy things this month. Here's some pictures of some of the things we've done.  I just love Tanner so stinking much.  He makes marriage so fun, and always has a happy spirit to build me up.  I am so blessed to have him, and the Lord reminds me each and every day how blessed I am to have him.  Love you sug!!!






















Bread fights, flour fights, pigtail day, crazy faces, farkle, pure bliss, and pure joy. I am so blessed.  This is what life is all about :)


Whitney and Talmage got married on the 18th, and it was a gorgeous day!! Congrats to the cute couple :)










                                           What a great day for Whit and Talmage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment