Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Fathers Day!!

I have THEEE 3 best father figures in my life. Ever. I owe it to my dad for teaching me everything, and for making sure he taught me gospel principles growing up.  HE is SUCH a good example to me, and I can't wait for him to get home and meet his granddaughter!!
Tanners dad is also such an amazing example to everyone around him. He works so hard, and never complains about anything.

And lastly, to Tanner. It just makes my heart melt day after day seeing him love and interact with gracie. It's like I've fallen more and more in love with him since she came.  It's fun to see how much he loves her, and how much she looks like him!! :)

I'm so grateful for my Father in Heaven for sending me these 3! I am truly blessed.





I love you all!! thanks for all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment