Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 8, 2015

2 months old and blessing day!

2 months....really?? ahhhhhh. time. slow. down!!

Gracie is such a joy. her smile melts my heart every single day. After she eats she's usually really happy and awake for an hour or so. I call this 'mommy and gracie time' where I talk to her, sing to her, and play with her until she falls asleep :) I look forward to it.


The past month she:

*is seriously all smiles!
*she found her fist and sucks on it all the time.
*is barely outgrowing newborn clothes
*She can now look at you in the eyes and follows objects in front of her face
*she kicks and kicks
*She's trying to talk and makes THE cutest little squeaks and noises.
*she loves being swaddled all the time. nighttime, daytime, all the time.
*she is still quite mellow and calm. content with anything
*still only wakes up 1x a night to eat
*she's sooo alert! always looking around at her surroundings
*went swimming for the first time and loved it!!!
*we also went camping with her for the first time and she did great
*she loves her baths!
*she's my favorite :)
*we are so smitten by her every day

And of course some of my favorite pics the past month:












what do you think- does she look like me?? unfortunately I couldn't find a picture of tanner when he was a baby haha



Gracie's daddy gave the sweetest blessing to her on Saturday June 6. we chose to do it that day because our little niece Addie was getting baptized and tanners whole fam was up already.  My 2 sweet brothers came up for Gracie's blessing as well- so sweet of them! Gracie looked like a little angel- I just couldn't get enough of her. Her grandma stacey made her dress :)








 Tanner gave the sweetest blessing- and I of course bawled haha.  Gracie is one loved girl that's for sure.  stop growing baby girl!!!
We are so grateful for those that came and supported us for Gracie's special day :) Love you baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment