Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

2 month checkup!

Gracie had her 2 month check up last week....and I am NEVER doing that again. Seeing her get her shots was THE most torturous thing for me to watch.  And I know it's good for her, but man! I felt so helpless. Watching the nurses jab 4 needles into her thighs was heartwrenching!  Her face turned purple, and nothing could calm her down. poor thing.  I hope she doesn't hate me haha.

But- she weighed in at 12 lbs, and she's got a huge head! hahaha the nurse said her head circumference is in the 98th percentile :)  She's 23 inches long- she's a shorty! I just love her so much. I love spending my days with her watching her grow up :) Oh she's finally outgrown newborn clothes! I got all teary eyed putting them away the other day! she's growing up so fast :( good thing she's so cute.

                                             I love her little smile. melts my heart.



                                                   hahaha a big bed for a little girl!


oh gosh i just love this cute bum!!!


                                                       and my cute smiley baby :)

All i know, is I told Tanner that the next 3 times she has to get her shots, I am not going. I cried the whole way home and snuggled her alll day long. broke my heart. she's a tough little girl though and i love her for it!

2 comments: