Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mothers Day :)

What a day.  My first real mothers day being a mom.  What a blessing.  Gracie gave me the BEST gift ever for mothers day!....

I always give her a bath on sundays.  I got her naked, was getting her bath ready and making sure the water wasn't too hot. Before I know it, I start feeling something wet drip down my arm.  I didn't think anything of it, I just thought that it was the faucet water dripping. Yeah....I was wrong haha.  I look down and Gracie's spraying me everywhere!!! It got in my eye, all over my pants, ALL over the walls and the floor, and the counter! I yelled for Tanner to come help, and she got him wet too. hahahahaha we had a good laugh as tanner said, "happy mothers day sweetheart." hahaha good memories.

Tanner cooked me a delicious breakfast full of bacon, eggs, and toast. yummm.

Sunday was the first day we took her to church- at a month old. I put her in an adorable dress, and we were off!! She looked cute as a bug.

And even better, she slept through the full 3 hours of church. she's my little champ!! she was happy about it too :)



We went out to Tanner's parents house and pampered little miss :)
 DAH i just love this dress!!! 

 Saturday we went to Bear World because moms get in free.  We had a ton of fun! and once again Gracie slept the whole time.

I just can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for sending Gracie to me.  She's such a little joy, and the biggest blessing ever.
I am also so thankful for my 2 moms. My mom who is a billion miles away still cares for me from far away. And tanner's mom who continuously makes me laugh every day.  I love them!!!

side note: so Gracie started getting a cold Friday.  I thought it was just the dry air and allergies but then me and tanner got sick with it.  One thing I HATE about being a mom: is seeing my baby girl so sick. it's so heartbreaking!! I hope she gets better soon so her little body doesn't have to be sick :(

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to a Mothers world! So glad you are in the club!!!! Cutest baby named Gracie and mommy Maddie!!!!!! Loves.

    ReplyDelete