Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 8, 2015

1 month old...really?

Wow- people warned me that time would fly when I had a baby. It really has- it's crazy!! I've been looking at pictures of her the last month and she's changed so much it's insane.  we just love her to death- she is SUCH a good baby. I keep telling Tanner that since my pregnancy was so rough, she's my reward :) the best gift and reward ever!!

Here's her one month picture. Tanner says she looks like Aunt Jammima. hahahaha.

**she is so mellow. really only cries when she's hungry.
**She still only wakes up once in the middle of the night. I usually feed her at 11 pm, and she wakes up at 4:30 am, and then 8:30 am. Heavenly.
**Tanner and I competely adore her. we just drool over her all day every day. even when she throws up on us or pee's on us. haha.

I have to say that she's an angel baby.  People keep telling me I haven't even experienced being a mom yet because I'm not up all night long :) Haha. That's okay- I'll take it any day!!

Here's some of my favorite pics I took of her this past week:



 starsky always tries to sit on her.... haha



 buddha belly!!!!





 daily snuggles :)




 I love her little toes.




 all ready for church!! We haven't actually taken her to church yet but i had to get her dressed up in this cute outfit anyway haha.


Love you gracie girl. It is the best thing EVER being your mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment