Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2015

3 weeks old!!!

Time is just flying by!!! Can't believe my little princess is 3 weeks old already.  She's such a joy to have around. she's awake like ALL the time, and when she is she's so alert :) Just like she's soaking everything in.  Her bright, huge eyes just light up my days.  Wouldn't trade being a mom for the world!! This past week we've really noticed that she's looking more and more like tanner.  Everything about her is tanner except she has my eyes and eyelashes :)


*She is still wearing newborn clothes, and she makes SUPER funny noises when she's eating and sleeping. She's a noisy baby :)

*She has some massive hands and long fingers!! Let's hope she'll be my little piano player :)
*When she's about to poop she flares her nostrils and it warns us that an explosion is about to happen haha.


I've taken a billion pictures this week as well so here's some of my faves :)


 such wide pretty eyes all the time :)







It's so fun to see tanner be a dad. IT makes me fall in love with him more and more. Who knew a baby could lighten your life SOO much.
WE LOVE YOU GRACIE GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment