Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Another week down!

I had my 37 week appointment today and I AM OFFICIALLY FULL TERM! I can't believe it. I just can't.  over a month ago doctors thought that baby girl wouldn't make it past 34 weeks, and she's proving them all wrong. I feel SO blessed!

My appointment went well today, my group B strep test came back negative. Thank goodness.  They measured my belly and said that I'm measuring at 39 weeks.  The doc goes "Well, I think she's about ready to meet the world!" haha.  I've been having quite a bit more contractions, but I feel pretty good. I'm trying to enjoy my relaxation time of being 'bored,' without complaining haha. Because I know once she comes I won't be able to just pick up and do what I want all the time :)

She is super low, I've got horrendous lighting crotch,  sleeping is non-existent, none of my shirts are long enough to cover my belly, my feet look like huge sausages, my heartburn is outrageous, she gets the hiccups about once a day, I've gained a ton of weight, I've got stretch marks all over my body, but this mamma can't complain.  All of these things remind me that God sent Tanner and I this child, because he trusts in us. And for that, I am SO grateful.

Here's a pic haha. Tanner's shirts are even getting too small now.... :)

Hang on baby girl! you're doing great. We love you :)

I really can't believe she's still in there. It must be nice in there. hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment