Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

All I can say is Thank you.  I know there are dozens and dozens of people that have been thinking about us and praying for us with this pregnancy. Well, I'm here to tell you that everyone's prayers are working wonders. We have far surpassed when my Dr's thought I'd make it to, and baby girl is doing better than we could've ever hoped for.

I had my 36 week appointment today and it went so well.  She is estimated to weigh about 6 lbs 4 oz right now, so a little bit larger than normal because I have gestational diabetes, but she's not huge. So that's good news.  She is surrounded by lots and lots of fluid and that explains why my stomach has been SO HARD this whole pregnancy.  I swear- one of my best friends, Lexi's stomach was SO soft compared to mine...it was weird. You can't feel any squish when you touch my belly haha :) That's also caused by gestational diabetes, but she is definitely protected in there :)

She's definitely got her daddy's nose and LIPS! I couldn't stop laughing in the ultrasound because every way she moved, you couldn't miss those lips!!  I secretly knew she'd have massive lips because they run in the Stevens family big time :) Here's some pics:




LOOK AT THOSE LIPS!!!! hahahaha love it. We love her already.


The past 4 weeks:

-I've started to outgrow my pregnancy shirts. my belly will hardly stay covered haha
-the swelling in my hands has moved from my hands, down to my feet and ankles.
- I don't really have any food cravings, except an occasional piece of chocolate just because I can't eat it :)
-I've gotten horrible sleep :) between getting up to pee 6 times a night and cramping...it's pretty much impossible :)
-She gets the hiccups like once-twice a week and it is the coolest thing. Just a constant little movement that lasts for like 5 minutes.
-She enjoys to stick her bum into my rib cage.  When she sticks her bum out you can SEE it on my stomach. It's just this big bulge lol.
-I've gotten her bedroom basically put together! I still want to decorate it a little more but here's some pics:






The 90 year old man that I took care of before they put me on bed rest made us the cutest thing.....a handmade cradle. I died when I saw it- it is the colors I initially wanted for her bedroom, and it's just made with so much love. I love it. And it even rocks back and forth to put her to sleep :) Such a thoughtful gift- and especially because a 90 year old man made it with his bare hands!!



Tanner and I are just getting so anxious to meet you little girl!!!  I hope you come soon since you are already bigger than normal! :)
We are just so grateful that we have made it this far, and can't thank our family and friends enough for all the love and support!


Miracles really do happen :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so great. I've loved hearing your story, and I'm so glad it's ending (starting) well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited and happy for you two!! Good luck with this new adventure coming your way!! You will be a great little mommy :)

    ReplyDelete