Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2015

update on our little princess

Well, we have made it to 28 weeks!! woohoo!! And I am feeling rather large haha.  I just have to say...I am absolutely LOVING feeling her move and kick me all day long. I am definitely going to miss those little flutters!

I think the last pic I posted was at 20 weeks, so here's an update at 28 weeks!

I had my 28 week appt this last week and failed my glucose test...booooo. So I have to go back on Feb 3 to have a 3 hour glucose test done. I hope I pass!! I don't want to have gestational diabetes. So we will see!

The past 8 weeks have just flown by!
She now is about 14 inches long, and weighs probably 2 or 2.5 pounds. Per my app haha.

-I swear she's going to be a gymnast because she sure does cartwheels all the time! She's definitely a mover. At our last ultrasound, the nurse said that she was really hyper! And it was funny because when she was detecting her heartbeat, she kicked the nurse's hand! it was so funny.
-I have been craving hashbrowns the past while. We have hashbrowns for dinner probably twice a week. And for some breakfasts :) haha
-I also crave marshmallows. super weird! but they are so good mmmm.
-She enjoys giving me heartburn. All day, every day. I have to take 2 heartburn pills a day or im miserable!
-Her favorite part of the day is when I'm sleeping.  haha. she often wakes me up in the middle of the night with a nice little kick to the bladder. Thanks sis.
-Lastly, I feel so grateful for her every day. Even though I can't tie my shoes, and I can hardly get out of bed, I love her already.  We are so anxious to meet her and see what she looks like!

We have a few names we love, but we want to see what she looks like before we pick her name :)

The Dr.'s have told us to prepare for an early delivery, so I think I'm going to stop working in March, unless she comes before that.  I hope she doesn't come TOO early! We are crossing our fingers she stays in there until March :)
We love you little miss sunshine!!



No comments:

Post a Comment