Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2015

A new addition to the Fam

After searching for 6+ months for a pickup that was economically smart, and a good investment for us and our business, we found the one. And let me tell you- I am SO glad that we did. Because now I get my husband back hahaha.  He would search like 12 hours a day every day for 6 months just to find the perfect truck for us.  So I'm glad I have him back :)

We actually found this pick up back in November in Idaho Falls. We went and test drove it and I LOVED IT!!! That's saying a lot because I do NOT like dodge. I hate the way that the front looks, and I just don't like them! haha but this one for some reason was a dream to drive, and the looks of it didn't bother me at all.

Well, the dealer was asking too much and we didn't want to pay as much as he was asking. So we set this pickup aside, and looked elsewhere.

2 months later we still had this pickup in the back of our heads, so Tanner called the dealer and they wheeled and dealed. We talked him down to a price that was in our price range, and whatdya know- IT WAS OURS!!!
We are stoked. And it get's 20 mpg instead of 8!




No comments:

Post a Comment