Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The end of My Happy Days

After I lost my little Tuff Man- I made a mental decision in my head that I was not going to allow this bump in the road to consume me. It is amazing what an impact such a strong decision like that can make. I'm so grateful to myself for deciding that. Sounds weird- but I really am. Don't get me wrong- I have my days, but most days I try and look up and find the happy things in my life that I DO have. It's annoying when I have bad days, but I've realized that it's good to allow those days. If I didn't allow those days to happen, I don't think I would get through this how I need to. One thing that I've learned having gone through this is that grieving is a good thing. Crying is a good thing. Why? because your body needs to let loose those emotions that come. It's hard sometimes- and quite annoying- but I'm learning that it's good.  I don't know how long the grieving process lasts, but all I know is that it's a good thing Tanner is so understanding, and that my parents are in town, and that there's a temple close by. The first month after I lost Tuff, I went to the temple probably 10 times. It was the only way I could feel close to Tuff again- and feel him there. Not only his presence but the presence of my Heavenly Father. What a blessing the temple is.  I'm so grateful that we named our little boy Tuff. He has helped me get through this trial just because of his name. Whenever I feel like giving up, I think of him and somehow- he gets me through things.  I love you little buddy- thanks for helping me stay happy!

I saw this on facebook when I was really having a bad day. I absolutely LOVE it. and what an answer to prayer that day.

































I know my babies will get to me. Not sure when, but I know God is watching out for me and has a plan for me. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment