Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fathers Day

Fathers Day. Kind of a touchy subject for me. Tanner is going to be such a good Dad. I watch him play with all our nieces and nephews and they all just adore him. He loves being around kids, and he's so good with them. I can't wait for the day when he gets to play with our own kidlets- he will get the best daddy award that's for sure :)

I'm so grateful for the 2 dads in my life. Just like my 2 moms- I got SO blessed. Blessed beyond belief. My own Dad- I don't even know where to start. He is the most caring man I have ever met. He will never hurt a soul- and is so committed to the gospel it's ridiculous :) haha. He has always looked out for me- and has always called me his "baby." He never hesitated teaching us kids the gospel and I'm so grateful for him! Love you Dad!

My dad-in-law is also an amazing man. He is also very committed to the gospel and would do anything for anybody. Such a good example to me. He has so many Christ-like attributes that I admire and want to have for myself. He never ceases to make me laugh- and has always been so kind to me. He also raised quite the son that I'm very grateful to have.

Dad's are an important part of my life and I'm so grateful for the sacrifices that my 2 dads make for our families, each and every day.
                                                          Love you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment