Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

LOVE

My friend gave me something the other day that I will cherish forever. When I opened it , I just wept. I wept because it brought new perspective to me. I wept because it's true. I wept because it gave me comfort. It's a beautiful picture of Jesus holding a baby up in Heaven. It's Jesus holding my little Tuff up in Heaven. Oh man- writing about it gets me all teary eyed. This picture comforts me SO much- because I imagine that this is what's going on up there with my little one:

Words can't even describe this picture. Sometimes I just sit and stare at it. I can imagine how loving Jesus is. And not just to my little Tuff man- but to everyone. I wonder what it's like in Heaven sometimes. Unconditional love I'm sure. And that is all a person needs.

https://www.lds.org/ensign/2003/02/divine-love?lang=engDivine Love

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, what a neat picture! That is EXACTLY how it is in heaven I'm sure of it. Your lil man is well taken care of, along with whatever other children belong to your cute family. I feel like there's still a few more children waiting to join our family.... maybe they are playing with Tuf and his other sibs too! Fun thought :) Love you

    ReplyDelete