Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lagoon!

Tanner and I made a last minute decision to go to Lagoon last weekend. We were toying with the idea of going or not because I don't have a job and we are a little tight on money- but we thought, heck the past months have been so rough, lets just get away for the weekend. So we did- and we are SO glad we did.  We went down with Tanners parents, and his little sis. We stayed with Tanner's brother Trent and had a good time visiting them.  We were able to visit the Logan Temple which I learned a fun fact about it. It took 103 years to build. Isn't that nuts?! Longer that the SLC temple! I had no idea.
We went to Lagoon on Monday and it was SO fun! except Tanner and I discovered we both get motion sickness pretty bad.  I think my favorite ride was Samurai- like always. :) Here's some pics of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment