Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mothers Day!

What a wonderful day.
I woke up with a very relaxing massage from my main man. :)
Then he made me breakfast...

















hahahaha a snickers candybar. yep. that's tan for ya.
He made muffins after that. :)

Bear World was having a deal for mothers-where they get in free!! So we wanted to take every advantage of that! They had the cutest little bear cubs. I seriously want one as a pet. There was probably like 5 of them- and they were just playin with each other. it was so cute.


We went through the driving part of bear world 3 times. We couldn't get enough of all the bears! We counted like over 20! It was nuts. This bear in particular was charging towards our car. haha. The guides there said to not stop because if you do, the bears will climb on your car. How funny would that be!

There was several grizzlies, but most of them were brown bears.






I had some time to reflect on my little Tuff Man. I am SO SO grateful for the knowledge that I have that I'll see him again! I can't wait for the day when I can raise him, and Tanner and I can hold him and see him again. Thanks Tuff for choosing me as your mom!! I love you!

Ever since delivering Tuff, I've gained more of an appreciation for my dear mom. What a sacrifice it is to bring children into this world and raise them and teach them the important principles of the gospel, and raise them the best you know how. I owe it to her for everything- for helping me CTR throughout my life, for being the person I talked to ALL the time, for crying with me, and most importantly, for laughing with me. There were many a times growing up that we'd have dance parties and laugh until we about peed our pants. I love this woman. This picture kills me every single time!


                                                               HAHA love you mom!

I am also so incredibly grateful for the mother-in-law that I have. I got really lucky there. She is always looking out for others, and has such a contagious laugh that I love! I also owe it to her for raising the son that she did- I will never be bored with her son :) Thanks mama stace- love you!



1 comment: