Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Days 10-14! Memorial Day Weekend

What a wonderful 3 day weekend huh? I know Tanner and I sure enjoyed it- and it was a much needed break for us.

My happy things for the past 4 days:
- Tanner made me 2 super yummy meals!
- I played volleyball for hours! It felt so good.
- We spent a night in Tanner's parents trailer and read scary bear stories.
- We hung out with friends and family for memorial day and had a bbbblllllassssstttt.
- Tanner and I had some really good conversations.
- I finished all my 200 hours for dental assisting! woohoo!
- I rode down a zipline! I love the thrill of being really high above the air and going super fast.
- We went on a fore wheeling ride and looked at the beautiful Tetons. Man- they are gorgeous!
- Tanner and I ate ice-cream bars. they were beyond delicious.
- We played a game with our friends and laughed our heads off.
-We taught our 12-13 years old Sunday school class and they actually attempted at listening to us for once :)
-I will be working every Saturday as a dental assistant!
-I laughed harder than I have in a long time. There's some funny people in this world haha
-I slept in on memorial day.
-My brother came into town and made a surprise visit with his kids at our apartment.
-I moved some boxes to my parents house...our new home for a year! :)
-We had a BBQ with amazing food
-I got some natural vitamin D and finally have some color in my face.

This past weekend was a great one. Amidst all the annoying things that happened, I just have to remember all these happy things that happened. There really is good in our lives- we just need to recognize it.

I also had the time to reflect and honor those that diligently serve our country in military service. I thought of my dear Grandpa Rollie who served in Korea. It really takes sacrifice and diligence to serve this country and to WANT to make the sacrifices that are made each and every day. I honor all those that served and continue to serve for our country. May we never take our country for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment