Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 9!

My 5 happy things for yesterday!
-Tanner and I went to our nephews pancake birthday dinner! We also went to our other nephews preschool graduation.
-hung out with our friends till wee hours in the morning again :)
-I did impressions on somebody at work for bleach trays and the material went down his shirt. hahahaha. was pretty funny. 
-I got a 96 on a dental exam!
-I finished a lot of homework

Smile :) It's the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this sis. However my computer time lately doesn't come very often. But here I am, and here are some of my happy things today:

    1. Had Brett home ALL DAY! (a rareity)
    2. Went to a sweet Memorial Day service and helped the kids place flags on gravestones
    3. Delicious BBQ for dinner
    4. planted new things in my yard!! Peonys, Jasmine, filled 3 pots
    5. Wore my new batman pjs. Jay and I were matching.

    ReplyDelete