Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Girls Day out!

I should've posted about this before tanner came home, but while Tanner was gone, my mom and I, and my friend Becca and her mom went to their cabin in Island Park!  We have been talking about doing this for like 4 years, so we finally decided that now was a good time.  We had a blast.  We just sat and vegged, watched movies, laughed, talked, and went to the playmill.  We saw the Drowsy Chaperone, and it was hilarious.  It was a much needed weekend, and I just had a ball.


                              This is becca underneath the house turning on the water haha

 Oh my heck.  Okay so we were just sitting and talking and all the sudden my mom says that something smells like sewer.  All of us just kind of looked at her like she was crazy, and so we just forgot about it.  About an hour later, I started smelling something nasty, and so we were all confused.  Mom started looking around her chair, and she sees a mouse...in the mouse trap. hahaha we laughed for a long time.  My mom screamed, and she and I jumped on the couch and just stood there.  We hate mice.  Gale picked up the mouse tramp, and it was still soft and wiggling everywhere,  Oh it was so disgusting.  That got a good laugh out of us all.

                                 We did face masks, and acted like freaks cuz we could.



                                                                         hahaha
                                                                    At the playmill!

                                                                pretty sunset.
Oh my. On our way home from the Playmill, this buffalo was just chillin on the side of the highway...cars were stopping and looking at it, it was so weird!  Finally the police came and tranquilized the poor fella.  We had such a fun weekend.

2 comments:

  1. That trip was looooong overdue and we need to do it again...mouse and all! Thanks for taking me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your mom shared your blog! This looks so fun!!

    ReplyDelete