Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Days apart make the heart grow fonder

So...Tanner got home this last Friday, and it was just the cutest thing ever.  I was at work, and had been there for 7 hours, and I just wanted to get off and go get my hubby.  Well, someone comes through the door, with a bouquet of beautiful flowers in his hand.  I didn't realize it was Tanner at first, but when I did tears just started to fill my eyes.  He was just the cutest thing standing there smiling at me. His face was all scratched up because of his hike, diving into a rock, but I was just never so happy to see him!  I was glad he was home safe. I feel really bad about this now, but I gave him a really hard time for not getting me flowers on Valentines Day...so I think this was him making up for that.  I feel bad.  But the flowers are gorgeous, and I just love him to death.  Even though the break seemed long and drug on and on, being apart for a week made us grow closer together, and realize how we feel about each other.  I didn't get a picture of Tanners cut up face, but here's the gorgeous flowers he gave me. I just have the best husband ever.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers!! He should have gotten you flowers for Valentine's Day (even if it was a bouquet he picked right?)!! Glad he made up for it :) Being married is the best!! You two are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete