Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 3, 2012

Teardrop Lake

I totally forgot to post about this, but it was so much fun! We went camping to a place called teardrop lake.  The lake is shaped like a teardrop, and you catch so many fish.  We have a 8 man tent, and we love fishing, so we decided this would be perfect!  Here's some pictures.  Our niece Davaney came up with grandpa and caught a fish of her own!  We had such a fun weekend.  I'm starting to enjoy all this 'outdoor stuff' :)

This one was just a little guy.




seaweed. yum.


To make a fire, he had to drag a tree hahaha it was so funny

Uncle Tanner and Davaney



ha i love her

So we woke up the next morning, and this bag was moved and open!  We think it was a bear.

Aj and Kevin came up and these 3 went on a hike.

goobers

I'm grateful to be introduced to all these fun new adventures!  I love fishing.  And I basically am just learning to love the outdoors, just because my hubby does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment