Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Strawberry Cheesecake Bites!

I...LOVE pinterest.  Every dinner meal, every snack, every dessert, every breakfast meal I make at our house comes from pinterest.  I found this recipe, and Tanner LOVES strawberries.  So...I bought all the ingredients to make them, and I told him I had a surprise dessert I wanted him to make with me. So...we did.  Holy moly...they were so good!  We made probably 25 of them...and there were 5 left after 10 minutes of making them.  Looks like these will be a keeper!  I'll post the recipe in case any of you want to try making them!  They were definitely a hit :)


And uh...we kind of had fun making them.  And tanner had fun posing for pictures.

 Super easy healthy dessert :) and super easy too!  Here's the recipe if any of you want to try it:


http://www.thesweetslife.com/2011/08/cheesecake-stuffed-strawberries.html    


No comments:

Post a Comment