Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mountain Dew...

Well...I officially have the funniest husband in the world.  So...let me set the stage for you before I tell you what just happened.  So Tanner has a huge test  in the morning on all the bones in the body.  He's been studying for about 3 hours now...and I've just been waiting for him to be done so we can go to bed.  I've decided that Tanner can't just sit down for hours upon hours and just study.  He has to take breaks, pop his neck 5 times, do 50 push ups, drink mountain dew, dance for me, and many more things.  Well, as I was sitting here looking at pinterest he says to me, while staring at his liter of mountain dew, "Maddie, what if you woke up in the middle of the night and all you saw was this huge mountain dew bottle laying beside you.  You would probably call for me wondering where I was.  "Then all of the sudden the mountain dew bottle comes alive, and it says, I am your husband.  The "E" in dew would move as my mouth...so it would be real.  Wouldn't that be funny?"  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he would probably punch me if he knew I was writing about this... but I couldn't resist.  I just stared at him trying not to laugh, but then we both exploded.  It was super funny.  He does random stuff like this every day...and it just makes me laugh so hard.  Maybe this is a sign that he has been drinking too much Mountain Dew...whatdya think??

Can you imagine waking up to this in the middle of the night and it's your husband? hahahahahahaha.

Ok so I thought he was done...but he just said something else.  He said, "Maddie, what if I turned into my mac?  Then I would tell you to go out in the living room, and there I would be, the mac,  jumping up and down on the couch."  And then he goes straight back to studying. I love him....so stinking much.

1 comment:

  1. Okay I agree now you guys are the weirdest couple on planet earth! But that's why I love you so muv=ch!!!!

    ReplyDelete