Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Gracie Starts Preschool! Sep 5, 2019

How is my baby old enough to go to SCHOOL?! Gracie has been such a champ amidst all the craziness since Carson's been born. house flooding, nowhere to hardly walk, her toys strews everywhere, loud fans going all day/night, a new baby, a new baby that has moms attention all day. She has been my rock. One day when our house was torn apart from head to toe I broke down starting at my 2 babies who were relying on me for everything. I just started sobbing and couldn't stop. Gracie  sat on my lap, and gave me the biggest hug. She hugged me until I stopped crying then said: "don't worry mommy, it's ok." I mean COME ON. Here i was weak as a turkey and my 3 year old was comforting me. It meant so much to me in that moment. Bless her heart.

I was nervous about all the change happening in our lives, to add another change to gracie's life and send her off to preschool. but she was a champ and LOVED IT. She was a little hesitant to go in without me so I sat with her for about 5 minutes until she was comfortable. Her teacher was Mrs. Doggie (doggett). When I got back in the car I cried so hard. hahahahaha gotta love the after birth hormones. I felt like there was so much change happening in my life and I didn't know how to handle it! I blame 80% of it on giving birth. When I picked her up she was SO HAPPY! she had so much fun and asked when she could go back. That made my momma heart so happy.




Don't blink, because before you know it your baby is 4 and is in school. Gracie is so smart, kind, brave, and I know she's going to great things. she's got to with as much drive that she's got. Love you baby girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment